NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent: Fladdap, Inc
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Fladdap, Inc
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:1 Vale Street, Salem, MA, 01970
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 987.594.1377
E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; and
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; and
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on our Web Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below.
To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature; and
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; and
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which HPN may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
- If you would like to list your practice or business here, please give us a way to contact you.
- If you’re interested in blogging on the site, let us know what you’ve been up to and where you do it.
- If you’re a homeowner wanting to tell your story on this site and be added to the hundreds of stories like yours, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. Please do not use this form to tell your story as we can’t do anything with it, but read it.